2:00 pm Enhanced Circuit Averaged Modeli...
Enhanced Circuit Averaged Modeli...
Aug 4 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
The development of enhanced modeling techniques for the simulation of switched-mode Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) DC-DC power converters using circuit averaging is the main focus of this seminar. The circuit averaging technique has traditionally been... Read more
- Dr. Saida Maaroufi, Winner of the 2016 IEEE Canada Women in Engineering Prize July 22, 2016
- Formation of CEDA and PELS Chapters June 10, 2016
- Broadcast Technology Society event November 2, 2015
- Dr. Ke Wu, Winner of the 2015 IEEE Montreal Section Medal of Achievement. October 7, 2015
- Registration open for Annual Banquet and AGM September 22, 2015
- Save the date: Annual Banquet and Annual General Meeting August 6, 2015
- Nominations open for 2015 Section Awards August 6, 2015
- Nominations requested for 2015 IEEE Montreal Gold Medal August 6, 2015
- Welcome to the new IEEE Montreal Section website! January 2, 2015
- Technologies for Adaptive Environments in Smart Living Applications
- Deep Learning: Core Concepts and Selected Applications
- Signal Processing and Machine Learning Applied to Solar Forecasting and Distributed State Estimation
- Learning Control: Ideas and Problems in Adaptive Fuzzy Control
- Ultrasonic Muscle Motion Monitoring
- Deep Learning Meets Signal Processing
- Can Network Coding Bridge the Digital Divide in Pacific Island Countries?
- Optimal Control of Deterministic and Stochastic Hybrid Systems: Theory and Applications
- IEEE Joint CS/RA/SMC Technical Meeting: Nonlinear Adaptive Robust Control - Theory and Applications
- ORC 2017 - Planning Meeting #2