Welcome to the IEEE Montréal Section website!
Bonjour, hi! We welcome you to access public resources on the IEEE Montréal Section website available in both English and French!
You can also navigate to the event calendar to find upcoming IEEE events and conferences in Canada. Even if you are not situated in the organization region, there is a good chance the event is virtually accessible!
2020 Exemplary Section Award (IEEE Region 7 Canada)
We are proud to announce that the IEEE Montréal Section was presented with the 2020 Exemplary Section Award under the large section category (more than 1500 members) by IEEE Region 7 Canada!
Congratulations to all volunteers and members in the IEEE Montréal Section on this achievement, with a special thanks to Dr. Saida Maaroufi (Past-Chair) and her team for their valuable contributions!
STARaCom: Centre for Systems, Technologies and Applications for Radiofrequency and Communications is a Regroupement stratégique, funded by FRQNT. The Centre supports its members’ research activities to increase collaborative communications systems research in Quebec and at the national and international level. Website: http://www.staracom.mcgill.ca.
August 25 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
August 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
August 26 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
September 8 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
September 14 @ 5:00 pm - September 16 @ 7:00 pm
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
October 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Most Visited Pages
Future Conferences & Meetings
- 2022 IEEE International Systems Conference (SysCon), April 25-28
- 2022 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS), October 16-21
- 2023 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (IUS), September 5-8
- 2025 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), June 8-14
- The IEEE Montreal Section won the Silver award for meeting the membership recruitment goal (retention) in 2021.
- A Systems Council Chapter (CH07013) was recently formed.
The IEEE Montréal Section makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this site is accurate. Links from this system to internal pages and/or external web sites are believed to be relevant and up-to-date. We do not accept responsibility for information contained on external web sites. Links in this system should not suggest that the IEEE Montréal Section promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, web content, products or services.