STARaCom: Centre for Systems, Technologies and Applications for Radiofrequency and Communications is a Regroupement stratégique, funded by FRQNT. The Centre supports its members’ research activities to increase collaborative communications systems research in Quebec and at the national and international level. Website: http://www.staracom.mcgill.ca.
2019 Outstanding Section in Membership Recruitment
Upcoming Events in Canada
IEEE Ottawa Webinar Series on AI and Mach ine Learning – Sponsored by IEEE Ottawa PHO Chapter, CS Chapter, ComSoc Ch apter, TEMS Chapter, and SP Chapter, jointly with Vitesse- Reskilling
Most Visited Pages
Future Conferences & Meetings
- 2020 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA), August 24-26
- 2020 IEEE International Systems Conference (SysCon), postponed to August 24-27
- 2020 IEEE Optical Interconnects Conference (OI), postponed to September 27-October 1 with IEEE Photonics Conference in Vancouver
- 2020 ACM/IEEE 23rd International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS), October 18-23
- 2020 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC), postponed to October 20-22
- 2020 IEEE International Conference on Autonomous Systems (ICAS), postponed to 2021
The IEEE Montréal Section makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this site is accurate. Links from this system to internal pages and/or external web sites are believed to be relevant and up-to-date. We do not accept responsibility for information contained on external web sites. Links in this system should not suggest that the IEEE Montréal Section promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, web content, products or services.