STARaCom: Centre for Systems, Technologies and Applications for Radiofrequency and Communications is a Regroupement stratégique, funded by FRQNT. The Centre supports its members’ research activities to increase collaborative communications systems research in Quebec and at the national and international level. Website: http://www.staracom.mcgill.ca.
2019 Outstanding Section in Membership Recruitment
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Recent Posts / Messages Récents
- PES Talk at 4th Canada Protection Symposium (Toronto, 4-5 December) November 14, 2019
- IEEE SIGHT Montreal Call For Volunteers January 26, 2019
- IEEE Day / Journée IEEE September 19, 2018
- IEEE SIGHT & Hacking Health Collaboration September 14, 2018
- DL Talk: Active Learning and Optimization for Next Generation Wireless Systems September 5, 2018
Most Visited Pages
Future Conferences & Meetings
- 2020 IEEE International Systems Conference (SysCon), April 20-23
- 2020 IEEE International Magnetic Conference (INTERMAG), May 4-8
- 2020 IEEE Optical Interconnects Conference (OI), June 9-11
- 2020 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC), June 16-18
- 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting, July 5-10
- 2020 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC), July 20-24
- 2020 IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, (NANO), July 29-31
- 2020 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM), August 2-6
- 2020 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA), August 24-26
- 2020 ACM/IEEE 23rd International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS), 18-23 October
The IEEE Montréal Section makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this site is accurate. Links from this system to internal pages and/or external web sites are believed to be relevant and up-to-date. We do not accept responsibility for information contained on external web sites. Links in this system should not suggest that the IEEE Montréal Section promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, web content, products or services.