IEEE Montréal Keynote Event (Thursday, September 24)
Please join us for this year’s virtual keynote event titled “Why the World Needs Women Engineers” on Thursday, September 24, 18:45 to 21:00.
Our invited speaker Dr. Gina Cody will talk about:
- How equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) are good for business and good for the Canadian economy and why Canada and the world desperately need women engineers.
- The value of diversity for driving innovation and creativity.
- Why EDI is critical now and how women and minorities will get left further behind if they aren’t part of the tech, engineering and science teams creating the world of tomorrow.
- The power engineers have to imagine, design and build the world of tomorrow and the important responsibility that comes with it.
- The dangers of a world designed by primarily by one group.
For more information and registration: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/239123.
STARaCom: Centre for Systems, Technologies and Applications for Radiofrequency and Communications is a Regroupement stratégique, funded by FRQNT. The Centre supports its members’ research activities to increase collaborative communications systems research in Quebec and at the national and international level. Website: http://www.staracom.mcgill.ca.
Upcoming Events in Canada
Most Visited Pages
Future Conferences & Meetings
- 2020 ACM/IEEE 23rd International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS), October 16-23
- 2020 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC), postponed to October 20-22
- 2020 IEEE International Conference on Autonomous Systems (ICAS), postponed to 2021
2019 Outstanding Section in Membership Recruitment
The IEEE Montréal Section makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this site is accurate. Links from this system to internal pages and/or external web sites are believed to be relevant and up-to-date. We do not accept responsibility for information contained on external web sites. Links in this system should not suggest that the IEEE Montréal Section promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, web content, products or services.