Montreal Section’s Award Nomination & Selection
- The theme of the Gold Award will be: Annually, for Outstanding Contributions made to the Field of interest to IEEE including Technical Contributions, Service to Society, and Humanity.
Criteria for candidates:
- Should be an IEEE Member.
- Should be a member of the IEEE Montreal section area (Currently or was past member).
- The nominator is open to all.
- Number of references: Min. 3 and a max. 5.
- Encourage international nominator(s) and references.
- Nomination can be bilingual (English or French).
- The Medal will be bilingually scripted.
- Additional Awards offering during the Annual banquet:
- Best Chapter and/or Best Affinity Group for special activities, such as DLTours, the number of events, membership drives, L31 reporting, Workshops, no. of attendees, organization issues, and more.
- Student Branches Award: Student activities such as Group trip organization and realization, Student membership drive, Social activities, etc.
- Volunteers Award: For a sustained dedication and major contributions made to the section, etc.
- Certificates for all selected volunteers.
- Major awards will be with nice Plaques.
Deadline for all applications: September 5, 2014.
Awards Selection: October 06, 2014.
To submit the application, please fill out the following form:
For call for nomination for IEEE Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Awards and Recognition, click here. The nomination deadline is October 15, 2014.