- This event has passed.
IEEEXtreme Programming Competition 13.0 at Montreal
October 18, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - October 19, 2019 @ 8:00 pm EDT
IEEEXtreme is a global challenge in which teams of IEEE Student members—advised and proctored by an IEEE member, and often supported by an IEEE Student Branch—compete in a 24-hour time span against each other to solve a set of programming problems.
- All participants must be IEEE members (Student member or Graduate Student member only) to register and compete in the competition. IEEE membership numbers are required.
- Participants must compete as part of a team of up to three IEEE Student or Graduate Student members. Teams should only include a maximum of two Graduate Student members per team.
- Universities and colleges can have multiple teams.
- Each team must have a proctor to supervise during the 24-hour programming competition.
- Team members must solve and complete the problems without assistance from others.
- Yousef Vahabzadeh
- Laurent Lamarre
- Rama Krishna Vaddipalli
- Rajesh Murthy
Room: Salle Galerie Rolland (B-600.16)
Bldg: Pavillon Principale
2500 Chemin de Polytechnique