- This event has passed.
IEEE Webinar on Isolated Phase Bus Duct Technical Overview & Product Lifecycle Analysis
June 29 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Program for Tuesday, June 29th, 2021:
• Team Introductions (5min)
• Presentation (40min)
• Q&A (15min)
The Isolated Phase bus (IPB) webinar presented by Powell will give a brief synopsis of the historical development of IPB cover the main components, applications, ratings, performance, governing standards, applications, tests requirements, installation methods with a focused on established design theory and modern innovation. This presentation will also discuss design considerations and guidelines for new construction
units and field repair/replacement work. The last section of the presentation will focus on the maintenance and available monitoring technology for bus systems.
– The webinar is free for active IEEE members.
– There is a $5 registration fee for people who are not active IEEE members.
– The fee must be paid in advance through the registration process below (credit card through PayPal) in order to receive the link to the webinar.
– Upon successful payment of the fee, you will receive 2 emails: one from firstname.lastname@example.org with title “IEEE vTools Reservation Confirmation,” and a second from email@example.com with title “Your payment to The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.” Both emails are required to ensure your payment was successfully processed.
– Incomplete non-member registrations (payment not received) will be deleted.
– A link to the WebEx registration will be sent to the email address you provided during this vTools registration, on June 28, by “IEEE Northern Alberta”. Please double check the spelling of your email address when registering.
– You will need to complete the brief WebEx event registration prior to joining the webinar.
Co-sponsored by: Powell
Speaker(s): Jim Bredberg, Operations Manager – Aftermarket,