Dear PES Montreal Chapter Members,
I would like to invite you to an event that I am speaking at on December 4-5, 2019 in Toronto. It is the 4th Annual CPS and there will be more than 20 industry speakers covering a wide variety of topics for the electric power industry. My presentation is titled: “Hybrid Renewable Energy Standalone Systems”
To view the complete agenda and register, go to: omicronenergy.com/cps
View the flyer by clicking here.
Technical Agenda Highlights
- Opening Keynote Address from Dr. Edmund O. Schweitzer, III, founder and President of Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL)
- Update from NERC
- Managing the New Grid from Damir Novosel, President of Quanta Technologies
- Keynote Speaker: Andrew Spencer, Vice President Transmission and Stations, Hydro One
- History of IEC 61850: Past, Present, and Future
- Advances in Generator Protection
- Engineering a Cyber-Resilient Smart Grid
- ComEd’s Experiences Designing and Implementing IEC 61850
- Presentation from John McDonald on Asset Performance Management
- Lessons learned on a utility microgrid installation
Registration deadline is November 18th and seats are limited.
For more information, please contact Ambrish Chandra at Ambrish.Chandra@etsmtl.ca.