Industrial Relations Committee (IRC)
About IEEE Industry Relations
- With more than 18,000 members across Canada, IEEE Canada considered as the largest technical professional association within the country. The members are of diverse backgrounds, and from all different sectors: industry, government, and academia, where the majority of them are from industry.
- Industrial outputs, combined goods, and services accounted for 83% of the entire Canadian economy. Therefore, helping the Canadian industry is addressing the well-being of the Canadian public.
- IEEE Industry Relations aims to bridge the gap between IEEE, the industry, government, and academia.
Our main roles
- Connect IEEE to the local industry and governmental organizations
- Connect the local industry or governmental organization to the resources of IEEE, such as IEEE standards association
- Connect a local university or college to an industrial or governmental partner organization for collaborative research or service projects
- Support technology entrepreneurship activities
- Organize / co-organize networking events
- Promote mentorship program within IEEE Montreal Section
- Facilitate employee training programs
- IEEE Research Boost | “Give your research an industrial edge“, 2016. [flyer] [vtools]
For registration and further details, please visit the event page at vtools: https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/40164
Members of industry relations committee (IRC)
- Chair: Mohamed A. Naiel
- Vice-Chair: Raphael Tana
- Other members:
- IEEE Montreal Section
- IEEE Canada (R7)
- IEEE Industry Relations, Canada
- IEEE Standards Association
- Join IEEE
Keep in touch!
- You can subscribe to our public Newsletter mailing list here, http://eepurl.com/b9owmT
- You can reach us at: m.a.naiel at ieee dot org