IEEE Montreal Section General Board Meeting
October 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dear Chairs and Officers of all Chapters, Affinity Groups (WIE, YP, IR, Humanitarian), Student Branches, Counselors, Ambassadors, and ExCom:
Please join us for a board meeting on Tuesday, October 23, 2018, from 6 to 9 pm at Concordia EV Building (Room EV002.184). This meeting is a chance to get together, discuss accomplishments of the previous period, budget for 2019, and to plan for the semester. It would be great if everyone could make an effort and attend the meeting – we want to hear from you! Food and refreshments will be served.
I look forward to seeing everyone!
Amy Pinchuk, IEEE Montreal Section Chair
2) Approve Agenda
3) Update from those that have to leave early
4) Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting
5) Finance update – Vahid Raissi Dehkordi
6) French translation of the Website – Hossain Mohammadi
7) Section Vitality
8) Keynote Speaker recommendation
9) Chapter & Student Branch Update
10) Montreal Chapter/Affinity Activities & Round Table Presentations
11) AGM & GALA Update
12) AOB (Any other business)?
13) Next Board meeting
Bldg: EV Building
1515 Saint-Catherine St W